The KABAYAN Party List’s Tulong Dunong Program (students’ financial assistance program) has allotted 80 slots for Mountain Province. This is in partnership with the provincial government and CHED.
Per guidelines given by the party list, interested students must accomplish requisite documents at the soonest time possible and submit such to the Provincial Governor’s Office for proper endorsement to the party-benefactor in preparation for school year 2019-2020.
The KPL’s student assistance program will cater to qualified students who wish to study or is studying in public or private schools. A recipient will be receiving an amount of P12, 000.00 as grant-in-aid per year.
The Requirements for CHED KABAYAN Party List Tulong Dunong Program of Congressman Ron P. Salo are as follows:
1. Accomplished student Assistance Form (downloadable at CHED website) or may be availed of at the Provincial Information Office, 2nd Floor of the Provincial Capitol Building.
2. Proof of Grades for two (2) semesters (certified true copy of grades for the previous semesters or report card)
3. Barangay Certificate of Indigency (in the name of your parent/s).
4. Registration/Enrollment form of your current semester (1st semester SY 2019-2020).
5. Photocopy of School ID.
6. Personal letter of intent of the scholar addressed to the KABAYAN Party List Congressman Ron P. Salo thru Governor Bonifacio C. Lacwasan, Jr. (computerized).
✔️Interested applicants who are already CHED scholars of a congressman or a senator will not be accommodated.
✔️A student-applicant must have at least a general weighted average of 75 or 3.00 for grade requirement.